Header Ads

Join Our WhatsApp Group

9jaflaver music of the week

[RCS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] RISING CELERITY SHOW WITH SHADDY BLAQ



Hello Nigerians,what sup Africa we are back again  on our lovely program for rising stats [Rising Celebrity Show] today we bring you a Male Talent from The Nigeria Entertainment Industry official know as Damsy ,let keep thing roiling 

Truth Abeex: Ok pls who is Shaddy Blaq

 Shaddy Blaq: Shaddy blaq is a musical artist, desperately hungry for success, my full names are Mamman shedrach  born in the 90’s , nupe by tribe and also graduate of (B-Tech) General Agriculture

Truth Abeex: Ok pls how did you start music

Shaddy Blaq: Started music Frm secondary sch with an Accapella group, later join the the church Teens choir, from there I moved on and joined a group four Named “one love” where I had my first studio recording, after the group splited I started music on my own till date

Truth Abeex: Ok, so how was life alone after all of you went sperate ways

Shaddy Blaq: It’s not been easy but it made me became more  serious with my musical carrier, and here I am today pushing through with the help of a brother from different mother my producer extraordinaire “jerrywine” C.E.O COG ENT, along side k dream who produced most of the songs on my recent E.p “Audio Episodes vol.1” I just dished out, Dj Macksol C.E.O Poco house, Dre_Ova tha boss, Radio witch, they have been very supportive in my musical carrier.

Truth Abeex: Whao, what inspired you to sing

 Shaddy Blaq: First of all God is my source of inspiration along side situation (good or bad) around me inspire me to sing

Truth Abeex: Which artist do you look up to

Shaddy Blaq: Wande coal

Truth Abeex: I have a opportunity to  collaborate with a male a female artist which artist will you chose

 Shaddy Blaq: Would love to work with davido x tiwa savage

Truth Abeex: Any message for your fans

Shaddy Blaq: Yea

Shaddy Blaq: Stay devoted to your hustle and put God first

Truth Abeex: Thanks more success in your Career

 Shaddy Blaq: Amen bro

 

That is all we can take for today, and if you miss the last Episode you can get it HERE ,Am Still your Boy,Your Friend,And Your Host Truth Abeex
bye for now

No comments

Powered by Blogger.