Header Ads

Join Our WhatsApp Group

9jaflaver music of the week

Ampadu: I Want To Impress Sarri

Wales youngster, Ethan Ampadu says he is hoping to get a chance to impress Maurizio Sarri, as he wants a shot in the first team.
The 17-year-old has impressed on the international stage, impressing with Ryan Giggs’ side thrashing Northern Ireland Republic 4-1 in their Nations League opener.
Ampadu only played seven games last season under Antonio Conte and is hoping to force Sarri’s hand.
“You could say there’s been frustration on one hand, but at the same time I’m getting experience training with the players,” he said.
“I’m just trying to improve to get into the team. This season’s plans are this season’s plans and at the moment I’ve just to keep improving to try and get in the team.
“I want to show the manager what I can do.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.