Header Ads

Join Our WhatsApp Group

9jaflaver music of the week

Gospel singer, Evang. Caleb Praize sets to erase use of the "30Billion" cliché in the mainstream media





What comes to mind when u hear 30Billion? Wealth right? Oh yeah... serious wealth! We are in a generation where wealth is exalted above values and sadly in some cases above God. I have an understanding that the value of light is best appreciated when there is darkness, and thus this made me concurr that I'd rather make a conscious and deliberate effort to give 30Billion worth of praise to my maker than limit my praise by the myopic idea that it's just a trend. HALLELUYAH in Hebrew means PRAISE YE THE LORD. Halleluyah is the CURRENCY of praisers and grateful people. It is the BRAGGING

RIGHTS children of God have over the powers of this world. 30Billion is just our mind trying to quantify the value and worth of praise we should be willing to give to God per day.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.